Sunday, July 26, 2009

jesus loves me (at least someone does!)

so, it's a regular heat wave. we have both window ac units going because our heat pump is on the fritz, the pool (which is unheated) is staying a nice constant 80 overnight. i slipped out at like 1am and floated for a while, it was peaceful. the first half of today was peaceful too:

Indy did his first day at Sunday School today. the church bus came and picked him up a little after nine, he slipped his hand into Brother Downs' hand and left like it was the next big adventure and he couldn't wait. He wants to go again next week, even though it sounded like it might have gotten a little rough... he told me that another boy called him a very bad word (which he later said was ass and that the teacher made the other boy stand in the corner) and he later still confided that he really missed me and cried. He is getting too big too fast.

I know i keep promising pictures, but i hardly ever use the PC that has the camera card reader hooked up to it, thus i really am slacking at pics. i have plenty and one of these days i will get some new ones up.

on another note... my girl Arica will be here soon for a visit, we can't wait! Teresa and Gary have moved out, over to Lebanon. I hope it works out for them. My folks bought a new truck! it is very red. Chris is working nights, still... at least its cooler for him at night than it would be during the day. i talked to Mike for the first time in several years, i had forgotten how nice he is to talk to.

lastly, i am writing this bit in just as a note to myself, i have got to talk about the latest bit of complete asinine stupidity committed by the fellow i sometimes refer to as my sperm donor (but to be nice you could say biological father) very very soon.... those who are close to me, if you haven't heard, CALL ME .... i need sounding boards on how to cope with something i have no control over, no input in, and really, no real reason to give a great gawd damn .... for those who don't or cant call... stay tuned: i have to get my thoughts together on how and what to say about the most recent bit of retardation committed in the name of family. its a soap opera writers dream (only we aren't that pretty).

1 comment:

♥Caroline♥ said...

can't wait to see new pics of indy, i bet he has gotten big.

The graduation party was for my best friends girl...she is "like a daughter to me"

I still have 3 more years until my eldest boy graduates and 5 more for my daughter.