Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Long weekend

Chris finally went back to work after a long four day weekend. It was a busy holiday. On the fourth we actually drove all the way to LaPine and back. It was well worth it though. My brother played guitar at the local fair there. We drove almost 4 hours one way and honest it would have been worth it to drive 4 more to see him, he was that good! I can't wait until i can introduce him to Darin. I think he is good enough to make Darin cry and he is only 16! What makes it impressive to me is that we would listen to him even if he wasn't a relative! Anyways, Chris Indiana the donkey and i had a great time with the music and visiting. Michael and Weston were great at entertaining Indiana, and he reacted wonderfully to them. I think he likes them already! Wanda was great to spend time with/ Chris and Dad barbecued and then fixed the van together. We all left saddened at knowing it will be a few months before we spend more time together like that. I only wish Dakota would have gone with us. I think he would have had a great time with my brothers, and the girls that were visiting (the girls were wanda's nieces!).